If you thought that november has finished without more photos... you were wrong! Here you are some other pictures that will tell you what happened in my life's third month
| Once more with my two grandmothers!! // ¡Otra vez con mis abuelas! |
| Quiet! // ¡Silencio! |
| With my uncle Jesús, uncle Victor and Mom |
| Focus on my eyes!! / ¡Concéntrate en mis ojos! |
| Look a fly! / ¡Mira una mosca! |
| Grandpa, why are you bringing the scisors? / Abuelo ¿por qué llevas las tijeras? |
| I feel tickles on my head // Siento cosquillas en mi cabeza. |
| I've said only the ends please! // ¡Sólo las puntas por favor! |
| Natalia, when will my friend Luís come? // Natalia, ¿cuándo viene mi amigo Luís? |
| Please, look at the camera. I know that I have a bold spot in my head // Por favor, mira a la cámara. Ya se que tengo una calva en mi cabeza. |
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario