As you know, my father comes from Crevillente place where we've recently been visiting some of our relatives. My parents were afraid due the route's length, but I didn't complaint at all. Here you are some pictures, enjoy it!!
 |
| Con mi primo Daniel // With my cousin Daniel |
 |
| Mi tía-abuela Máxima, quien sabía desde hace tiempo que tendría el pelo rubio y ojos azules... ¿cómo? ¡aún no lo sabemos! My aunt-gandmother Máxima, who knew long time ago that I would be blond with blue eyes... how? we still don't know!! |
 |
| Tomando unas cañas... // Having some beers... |
 |
| Te he visto antes y no se dónde... // I saw you before but I don't know where... |
 |
| Con mi bisabuela, no tod@s pueden disfrutar de esto!! // With my great-grandmother, no everybody can enjoy this pleasure!! |
 |
| Con mi amiga Alejandra quien está acariciendo mi calva cabecita! // With my friend Alejandra who is caressing my bold little head! |
 |
| Con mi tía Ana // With my aunt Ana |
 |
| Con mi abuelo Carmelo // With my grandfather Carmelo |
 |
| Con mi abuela Ana y mi tía Ana. Este es mi primer regalo de Navidad... // With my grandmother Ana and aunt Ana. This is my first Christmas present ever... |
 |
| Con mi bisabuela Josefa y mi tía Finita. // With my great-grandmother Josefa and my aunt Finita. |
 |
| Irene al cuadrado // Irene squared. |
 |
| Irene no está quí... pero puede ver a su primo Daniel, Toñi, Ana, Isidoro y también a Ana Marí. // Irene is not here... but you can see her cousin Daniel, Toñi , Ana, Isidoro and also Ana Marí. |
 |
| No soy un dátil, era broma!! // I'm not a date, it was a joke!! |
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario