As you can see, I'm very busy. And every now and then I have to think about what can I do to learn new things... There is a lot to do and I feel well prepared!! I accept suggestions.
![]() |
| Yendo de compras con mi madre // Going shopping with my mother |
![]() |
| Haciendo la compra con mi padre // Doing the shopping with my father. |
Disfrutando las visitas // Enjoying visits
En la Universidad por si mi amigo Wert le da por cerrar las públicas...At the University, only in case my friend Wert feel the need of close down all the public facilities...
Después de estas actividades estoy un poco cansada, pero tengo un truco... un baño de agua caliente ... ¡¡y estoy lista para más!! // After all these activities I'm a bit tired, but I have a trick, a warm bath... I'm ready for more!!
I guess you've amused yourself with my little memories. Sooner or later I'll be back with more!!






No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario